Saturday, June 18, 2011

Time to knit some big girl pants

You ever just have one of those mornings where you really just don't want to put on pants? I don't mean you're depressed and don't want to get out of bed, but every thing just seems like an unnecessary chore that doesn't warrant time and effort (OK, that still sounds like you might be a little depressed). You resent the fact that it's socially unacceptable just to go pants-less. Everything has seemed like that recently--work, cooking, and even knitting.

But I think it's time to pull out my big girl pants and get back to it.

8 comments:

  1. I hope it gets better soon! And of course we all have those days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You and I are having the same week. Though I have to admit, I'm currently pantless. Hope things look up for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pants may be overrated, but ... just pull them on (and be certain not to twist). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no big girl pants ....but pretty pants. Pretty pants might help :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto what Vivianne said. Pretty pants. My sister in law doesn't give a rip. She wears jammie pants in public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think pants are completely overrated. You're reading my mind this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the more literal sense, I hate wearing pants. In fact, when I get home in the evening, one of the first things I do is take off my pants. My husband calls me his "pants-less wonder."

    ReplyDelete